The Pak-A-Ladder is a simple design that offers ergonomic comfort for service workers who use ladders. To use, just tuck the Pak-A-Ladder into the channel of your ladder and carry it on your shoulder with ease. It’s made of closed cell foam rubber and compresses to fit most step ladders.
Who needs a Pak-A-Ladder? Cable installers, telephone repair, gas and power company service people, HVAC workers, roofers, electricians, painters, and anyone else who uses a ladder frequently.
- Crafted of closed cell foam rubber
- Impervious to liquids
- Compresses to fit most step ladders
- Fits under step to carry vertically
- Simple installation, no screws or glue needed
- Withstands UV and high temperatures
Ladder falls are the second leading cause of work-related injuries. The Stop-A-Ladder is a simple solution to make roofers, painters, and other service workers safer. This handy tool keeps extension ladders from slipping on slick surfaces such as composite decking.
Stop-A-Ladders weigh only six pounds and attach to the bottom ladder rung. Its foam construction creates tiny suction cups that grip smooth surfaces, even when wet. An adjustable strap makes it easy to move the ladder along a wall.
- Keeps extension ladders from slipping on slick surfaces such as composite decking
- Unique design of foam creates tiny suction cups that grip the surface, even when wet
- Light weight for easy use, weighs only 6 pounds
- Works on smooth surfaces, plastic, wood, concrete, etc., even when wet
- Prevents marring and scratches to deck caused by ladder feet
- Attaches to the bottom ladder rung, with adjustable strap, for easy movement of ladder along wall
- Fits most extension ladders, up to 21” wide
- Replaceable self-adhesive foam pad